International Graduate Student Round Table & Ice Cream Social
The School of Engineering will be holding a round table discussion and an ice cream social for all international students. This year, the International Student Ice Cream Social will be held on Wednesday, August 24, 2016, from 3 PM - 5 PM, in 2425 LEEP2.
The International engineering graduate student ice cream social is an excellent opportunity for international students to get accustomed to graduate school, KU, and Lawrence! International students will get a chance to meet graduate ambassadors, professors, and fellow students in a casual and fun setting while learning important information about their respective graduate programs.
You can RSVP for this event at any time.
Here is the agenda for the event:
Welcome and Introduction to the School of Engineering:
- 3:00 p.m. to 3:10 p.m. – Welcome and introductions
- 3:10 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. – Energizer activity (large concentric circles)
- 3:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. – Faculty Speakers (Drs. Dhar and Kulkarni)
- 4:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. – Small group discussion
- 4:30 p.m. Wrap – up and group highlights
Ice Cream Social: 4:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.