KU Career Connections
Managing your KU Career Connections (Symplicity) Account
Logging In To Your Account
Make sure to select employer before entering your credentials.
KU Career Connections is a an online platform customized to connect KU job seekers and prospective employers.
Click on the “Register” tab to create a new registration. Your Username is your e-mail
address. You will receive an email containing your Password.
Once you login, you will be directed to the employer “home” page. This page offers
“quicklinks” to several recruiting activities and an “alert” section which notifies you of interview
schedule statuses and applicants. We recommend using this page as the starting point for all
of your needs. You may also click on any of the options (account, calendar, on-campus
recruiting (OCR), etc.) in the top navigation bar to direct you to the appropriate recruiting
Posting a Job
To post a position in Career Connections:
1. From “home”, click on “Create Non-OCR Job Posting” quicklink.
2. You will be directed to the job postings page.
3. Enter the job details (title, description, etc.)
a. For multiple pick select menus (work authorization, majors, etc.) hold the
control key to make multiple selections.
4. Select the Submit button.
5. The job will be forwarded to the Engineering Career Center for approval.
6. When the position is approved you will receive notification via email.
Requesting Interview Schedules and Information Sessions
Employers can request interview schedules and information sessions within the KU Career
Connections system. The requests are then sent to the Engineering Career Center for
To request an Interview Schedule(s) and Attach positions
1. From “home”, select “Create New Schedule Request” to request an on campus
2. Complete the fields as prompted.
Please note - “OCR model” refers to the way in which you prefer to manage your
interview schedule. For example, most schedules are “Preselect” or “Preselect to
Alternate.” If you need assistance determining the appropriate model, please contact
3. Under “Positions Recruited” click “Add Item”
4. After you have entered all position you wish to recruit for you will click “Submit”
5. Your request is sent to the Engineering Career Center where it is reviewed and
approved by an ECC staff member. You will receive a confirmation email notifying you
when the schedule and positions have been approved.
Download a pdf of the KU Career Connections Guide