Review sessions for the spring 2009 Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) Exam have been scheduled. All sessions will be from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. in Spahr Engineering Classroom, 2 Eaton Hall.
- Monday, March 23, Introduction to the FE Exam, presented by Professor Tom Mulinazzi
- Tuesday, March 24, Dynamics, presented by Professor Francis Thomas
- Monday, March 30, Strength of Materials, presented by Associate Professor Lorin Maletsky
- Tuesday, March 31, Computer Problems, presented by Associate Professor Sara Wilson
- Thursday, April 2, Materials Science, presented by Lecturer Carl Frahme
- Tuesday, April 7, Electric Circuits, presented by Professor James Rowland
- Thursday, April 9, Statics, presented by Professor Bob Umholtz
- Tuesday, April 14, Thermodynamics, presented by Associate Professor Peter TenPas
- Thursday, April 16, Engineering Economics, presented by Associate Professor Tom Glavinich
- Tuesday, April 21, Fluids, presented by Professor David Parr
While supplies last, study guides for previous FE Exams are available free of charge at the front desk of the School of Engineering Deans Office. Office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The FE exam will be Saturday, April 25, in Spahr Classroom. Check-in begins at 7:15 a.m. The exam begins at 7:40 a.m. Individuals will not be allowed to take the exam without their Admittance Letter.
Future FE Exam registration deadlines are August 1, 2009, to take the fall 2009 exam, or February 1, 2010, to take the spring 2010 exam. Register online at www.accesskansas.org/ksbtp .