Get a break from the stress, grab a bite to eat and enjoy a much needed study break. 5 Days of Finals is back. Pizza, Tacos, Chipotle burritos, Donuts, cake and cookies are among the menu items for the five days of feasting, which kicks off Monday. Here’s the schedule:
• 11 a.m., Monday, May 12, Pizza (Pizza Shuttle), sponsored by Turner Construction
• 7 a.m., Tuesday, May 13, Donuts and Coffee, sponsored by Schlumberger
• 4 p.m., Wednesday, May 14, Burritos (Chipotle), sponsored by Perceptive
• 4 p.m., Thursday, May 15, Taco Bar (Salty Iguana), sponsored by ExxonMobil
• 9 a.m., Friday, May 16, Cake, Cookies, Coffee, Cupcakes, sponsored by Union Pacific
All events are free and will take place in the Locke Atrium in Eaton Hall. Food is available only to students in the School of Engineering, and supplies are limited, so students are asked to be courteous of others as they pass through the line. Special thanks to our sponsors for making 5 Days of Finals a reality.