Keep studying hard and know the School of Engineering cares. The annual Five Days of Finals food events for engineering and computing students are returning this semester. All events are in the Locke Atrium of Eaton Hall. Please keep in mind that food is available only to students in the School of Engineering, and supplies are limited, so students are asked to be mindful of others behind them as they pass through the line. Here’s a preview of what to expect:
And here’s the schedule:
- 9 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 10, late-night breakfast
- 11 a.m., Monday, Dec. 15, Pizza, sponsored by Chesapeake Energy
- 4 p.m., Tuesday, Dec. 16, Taco Bar, sponsored by Black & Veatch
- 7 a.m., Wednesday, Dec. 17, Doughnuts/Coffee, sponsored by Union Pacific
- 4 p.m., Thursday, Dec. 18, Chipotle Burritos, sponsored by PerceptiveSoftware
- 9 a.m., Friday, Dec. 19, Sweets, sponsored by Chevron Phillips Chemical
All events are while supplies last and take place in the Locke Atrium of Eaton Hall.
Several of the industry sponsors will be on hand during their event to share information about career opportunities and network with students. Please remember to thank them for their generous support of and interest in KU students.