- During the fall and spring semesters, employers visit campus to interview students for internship, co-op and permanent positions.
- Registered students utilize our on-line Career Connections system to request and schedule interviews.
- Deadlines to request on-campus interviews tend to be early in the semester.
- Log-in to Career Connections for the most up-to-date information.
Know What Employers Want
According to an employer survey by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) - Job Outlook 2015, Top skills and qualities that employers rate as important in new college graduates are:
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems
- Ability to verbally communicate with persons inside and outside the organization
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work
- Ability to obtain and process information
- Ability to analyze quantitative data
- Technical knowledge related to the job