Student Organization Funding
Funding for engineering student organizations is awarded through the Engineering Funding Advisory Committee (FAC). The purpose of FAC is to make recommendations to the School of Engineering's Associate Dean of Undergraduate Programs in regards to financial support for engineering student organizations. This financial support shall serve as partial funding for events held throughout the academic year.
For FAC eligibility in the 2018-2019 school year, each engineering student group is required to commit to the following:
- Make a presentation at a general ESC meeting of no more than 3 minutes outlining their purpose in addition to demonstrating their projects and activities. This presentation must take place during either the Fall 2018 or Spring 2018 semester.
- Attend the first Student Organization Finance Workshop.
- Participate in the Engineering EXPO.
A complete application package consists of the following items submitted:
- FAC Application, pdf format.
- A completed Budget Formula document, pdf format.
- Departmental Match Form, pdf format. This form does not need to be included with the application package, but will need to be submitted before the start of your student group presentation.
- Student organization PowerPoint presentation.
The 2018-2019 FAC Meeting Dates have been scheduled for the following dates:
- Q1 - Monday, September 10th, 2018 at 6p
- Q2 - Monday, November 12th, 2018 at 6p
- Q3 - Monday, January 28th, 2019 at 6p
- Q4 - Monday, April 8th, 2019 at 6p
Please send complete application packages along with any questions to David Treviño Jr, email@example.com.
Sign up using the form below.