Open House For Engineering Graduate Programs
Learn more about our nationally ranked graduate programs and current research initiatives! Students will have the opportunity to learn about undergraduate research, the application process, and funding resources. Current graduate students will be available to share their perspective and speak with potential new students about the numerous benefits of obtaining a graduate degree in Engineering from the University of Kansas.
All students who attend will receive an application fee waiver! Food and drinks will be provided. Please register as soon as possible for the next Open House event.
Spring 2018 - April 19th
4:30 PM - 7:00 PM
- Graduate Engineering Association (GEA) Annual Research Competition
- Poster Presentations - LEEP2 McClendon Atrium from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Presentation Competition - 1415A LEEP2, 1 Eaton Hall, and 2139 Learned Hall from 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
- Lab Tours - Various Locations starting at 4 p.m.
- Networking Event & Research Showcase - LEEP2 (1st level)
- Graduate Program Workshops - G411 LEEP2 Bldg. from 5:30 - 6:00 p.m.
- Navigating the Application Process
- Funding Your Graduate Education
- Engineering Graduate Students Panel - G411 LEEP2 Bldg. from 6:15 - 6:45 p.m.
- GRE Sample Class - date and time TBD
Learn more about the general GRE test, how to study, and what resources are available.
Information regarding parking for non-KU attendees will be sent out prior to the event.
Please contact the School of Engineering Research & Graduate Programs staff at email@example.com.