Remote Lab Access Instructions
Engineering Labs Have Moved To Virtual Lab
What does this mean for you.
- You will no longer need to connect to the VPN to access the Windows Labs.
- You won't be able to Remote Desktop into the windows Labs.
- You will need to install the Citrix Reciever - It should prompt you to install it the first time you login into Virtual Lab. Virtual lab Instructions and Help Documents can be found here Virtual Lab Instructions and Guides.
- After you sign into Virtual Lab you will need to Click Desktops in the top center of the screen like the image below.
5. When you select a Lab the system will present you with the first available workstation and will be present a login screen just like you would if you were in the Lab.
6. Save all your work frequently. If you disconnect, drop network, or anything else happens that you lose connection. You have 15 minutes to reconnect and should be able to resume where you left off. After 15 minutes and the workstation will be recycled and made available to another user.
If you run into any trouble please choose one of the ways below to get help. Remember the more details you provide the better we will be able to help.
- Call the Engineering TSC Help Line: M-F 8am-5pm 785-864-8300
- Email: email@example.com
- Fill out a Online Help Request
Thank you all for your patience and help as we worked to provide you Lab Access