Please submit your software requests by using the “Submit New Software Request” button below.
For more information about software that is standard across all engineering workstations, please expand the Engineering Core Applications table.
If you would like information on what labs are associated with each department, please expand the Departmental Computer Labs table.
Lastly, if you have any questions please contact the Engineering TSC, our contact information is listed to the right.
The following applications are installed on every workstation.
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Zoom (Podiums ONLY, unless requested)
*Note: For stability purposes we use the B version of MATLAB (Example: MATLAB R2022b)
- Aerospace Engineering (AE)
- Room G400 (LEEP 2)
- Room 1182 (Learned)
- Civil, Environmental & Architectural Engineering (CEAE)
- Room 1171 (Learned)
- Room 3101 (Learned)
- Chemical and Petroleum Engineering (CPE)
- Room 3108/A (Learned)
- Room G175/177 (Slawson)
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS)
- EECS Windows Labs (1005/1005A, 2002, 2010, 2060, 3003, 3005, 3010)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Room 1100 (Learned)
- Room 3117 (Learned)
- School of Engineering (SOE)
- Room 1005 (Eaton)
- Room 1010 (Eaton)
- Room 1014/1018 (Eaton)
- Room 1421 (LEEP2)
- Room 1427 (LEEP2)
- Spahr Library
- SOE Virtual Lab